Thursday, August 2, 2018

God Has Amplified His Call

Sunday night, July 29, 2018, God amplified His call to His people. If the message to Wake Up hasn't been clear enough before, then please listen to the inspired message given through Elder Howard Parker at the Summer Series.

There's no more time to dawdle or procrastinate. Jesus wants this church on fire, looking up to Him in all we do. Faith in part is commitment. It's time to put that commitment into action. For myself and for all my brother and sisters, I pray we'll take this message to heart and hear God's call to WAKE UP.




No comments:

Post a Comment

God is issuing a message to his people and I'm excited!

God is issuing a message to his people and I'm excited!  I've recently had the personal experience where God is calling me ...