Thursday, August 2, 2018

A Call to Fast

  "Therefore also now, saith the Lord, turn ye even to me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning;

     And rend your heart, and not your garments, and repent, and turn unto the Lord your God; for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and he will turn away the evil from you.
     Therefore repent, and who knoweth but he will return and leave a blessing behind him; that you may offer a meat offering, and a drink offering, unto the Lord your God?
     Blow the trumpet in Zion, sanctify a fast, call a solemn assembly" - Joel 2:12-15

If you have read my testimony, then you know that September is fast approaching. Although I don't know what exactly will occur on September 19th, the Day of Atonement is nearly upon us. 

I invite you to join us in sanctifying a fast to the Lord. To humble ourselves at His feet, repentant and expectant to receive. 

Please share this call so that as many in the church as possible can join us in Fasting for a revival in our personal covenants with Jesus Christ. Fasting that the church will Wake Up and be prepared. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is issuing a message to his people and I'm excited!

God is issuing a message to his people and I'm excited!  I've recently had the personal experience where God is calling me ...