Thursday, March 22, 2018

God is issuing a message to his people and I'm excited!

God is issuing a message to his people and I'm excited! 

I've recently had the personal experience where God is calling me to turn away from the world and seek to draw closer to him. As part of that journey, I've been listening to sermons online while at work. I noticed something very interesting. Sunday, March 11, 2018, at least 3 different Restoration branches received the same message from the Lord through different speakers. Since others might not have had a chance to listen to these, I felt compelled to share.

The first one I listened to was by Karl Anderson at Oak Grove Restoration Branch. This was followed by Charles Booth at Waldo Restoration Branch and Todd Schoenemann at South Crysler Restoration Branch.

In brief summary, the call is to Wake Up, turn away from the world, embrace our covenant and give the Lord our whole heart. To bring ourselves into oneness with the Lord by focusing our whole heart on being in tune with His will. To abandon our sin and be the salt of the earth and commit ourselves wholeheartedly, submitting to His call.

A powerful message and it was preached in more than one branch on the same morning. If others received that message too, I hope you will share that here.

I was also led to Aaron Smith's sermon during the Summer Series in 2016 and also to Phil Pyatt's sermon in February at Buckner Restoration branch. This isn't a new message, but it's obviously one the Lord felt is imperative for us all to hear and the timing is the exclamation point on the message.
I hope these sermons serve to touch your heart as deeply as they have touched mine. I am thrilled that the Spirit is moving through the church and I want everyone else to hear the message as well.
Below are links to the sermons noted, plus additional sermons I have been made aware of that also share this powerful and, I believe, a prophetic message from the Lord.  

Please share in the comments if you also noted this call being amplified. Let's also spread this message far and wide. Be a part of the wake-up call. 



God bless.
April Erwin

The Sermons: *Updated List 5/16/2018*

David Guthrie, Waldo Ave Restoration Branch, 5/13/2018

Mike Ballantyne, Waldo Ave Restoration Branch 04/15/2018

Dan Brotherton, South Crysler Restoration Branch, 3/25/2018

Update: On Sunday, March 25, 2018, High Priest Paul Gage preached a beautiful sermon at Waldo that tied all of these messages together. More and more people are approaching me with testimonies that they are hearing the same call from God. Do you hear it too? Please share if you do. 

*Sermons noted in above testimony











No comments:

Post a Comment

God is issuing a message to his people and I'm excited!

God is issuing a message to his people and I'm excited!  I've recently had the personal experience where God is calling me ...