Wednesday, July 25, 2018

The Hourglass is Almost Empty by Francis Harper

I read this testimony in the March 2018 Waldo Ave. Restoration Branch newsletter. I was behind in reading these. A few days ago an email was sent out that had the current newsletter link as well as the previous months for those that may have missed them. I decided to check out March right away because the call I recognized in the sermons had also begun in March. Right away this testimony by Francis Harper in Iowa caught my attention. This is a reprint from the May/June 2016 issue of the Restoration Voice. It may be a reprint, but the TIMING of the reprint can't be ignored. 

Another confirmation that the Lord is calling his people to Wake UP. His coming is so soon; it's incredibly important that we recognize the message He's sending and be prepared. 


 You can read the complete newsletter here: http://www.waldoavenuerestorationbranch.org/news/March-2018.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is issuing a message to his people and I'm excited!

God is issuing a message to his people and I'm excited!  I've recently had the personal experience where God is calling me ...