Monday, June 29, 2020

Time of the Gentiles & The People of Zion by Elder Benji Pedersen

We've had a fantastic range of classes in the last few months at several different congregations. Elder Benji Pedersen actually did 2 classes/series. They do correspond with each other, so I recommend watching them in order, but it's not mandatory. These are so exciting and, I believe, very much directed by the Holy Spirit. Not only is God calling us to wake up - He's now showing us in very specific steps HOW we need to prepare for His return.

I shared these playlists on my Facebook account, but want to share them again here for ease of sharing.

Time of the Gentiles by Benji Pedersen
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKXFXFBRcx8blVGSEK2nJPvk44vGVYOvQ



The People of Zion by Benji Pedersen
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKXFXFBRcx8brIelzgP9c663eaWzqf9yN

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is issuing a message to his people and I'm excited!

God is issuing a message to his people and I'm excited!  I've recently had the personal experience where God is calling me ...