Monday, June 29, 2020

Pat Chadwick's class at Oak Grove Restoration Branch

Oak Grove Restoration Branch
The call to WAKE UP and RISE UP is only getting stronger. There have been so many classes and sermons lately, I'm sure I will miss many important links, but please, brothers and sisters, take the time to listen and respond to the call.

I shared this on my Facebook page, but want to include the links here so they are easier to find and share.

Pat Chadwick's class at Oak Grove RB is finished and for those of you who still haven't had a chance to watch it, I encourage you to do that now. It was fantastic and truly inspired by God. The classes were broadcast on Livestream and unfortunately, that format doesn't allow us to create playlists like youtube, however, I did create a list of links to each class in order of broadcast. Feel free to share these links and be sure to watch them yourself as well. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is issuing a message to his people and I'm excited!

God is issuing a message to his people and I'm excited!  I've recently had the personal experience where God is calling me ...